tisdag 13 januari 2009

The Robert Pattinson theory

Hey all!

I was talking to my friend Vic before. She is in love with the books AND has actually seen the movie "Twilight". I told her about my ´small´ obsession with Robert Pattinson. She told me then and there, straight up: "Well, I like Edward Cullen a lot more". True honesty. I love it.

Vic had just seen Robert Pattinson on a youtube-clip from when he appeared on ´the Ellen show´. She said that Robert Pattinson seemed like this confused funny guy, who did not understand how everything around him got so big..or something. Robert Pattinson really does not seem to be anything like Edward Cullen.

I have a theory that when an actor goes into character, so does his audience (how do I explain this one?). One almost thinks/believes/(hopes) that Robert Pattinson is Edward Cullen.

I have read somewhere that the character can almost overwhelm the actor. I think it was Julia Roberts who said that she always falls in love with her co-star, in say a romantic movie, because she is so overtaken by the feelings she has to portray in that movie. (Anyone feeling a bit lost? - for more confusion see my published works).

Maybe that theory could be applied to Robert Pattinson? He wanted to ´marry´/date his co-star Kristen Stewart. Did he really like her, or was he overtaken by Edward´s feelings for Bella?

Who knows really? (Nevertheless...ever thine!)

//Lil

Ps. Brilliant theory today. Should have applied so much energy into thinking about nonsense a long time ago.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar