måndag 12 januari 2009

Does it mean that Robert Pattinson is mental too?

Good day to all my readers! (I don´t have any readers - my blog is too pathetic for that).

I woke up today with that kind of feeling you get sometimes which says "what have I done?". I am kind of a level-headed, realistic apassionata who kind of thinks that most celebrities are shallow, perverts and a bit egocentric.

Celebrities really are that kind of group which we read tonnes about, but at the same time, have no idea who they really are. Right? Robert Pattinson could very well be one of the following scary things:

- Nazi
- Workoholic
-Racist
- Pervert
- Tory

Or he could just be a mix of the above (getting scary pictures of this in my head!)

Thinking about this I remember one episode from Sex & the City, when Charlotte says something like this to Carrie: "Do we ever really know the people we are involved with?" Well said Charlotte - spot on! Not enough people have the courage to show their true selves.

Here is something that might be true. I read in an interview yesterday that Robert Pattinson likes ´mentally strong women´ or something similar. Since I am just mental it wouldn´t have worked out. Or did he say ´mental & strong´? Better with option 2 for me! :) (Nevertheless...mental or not...ever thine!)

//Lil - the Apassionata

ps. I wish I could be more serious and write about something that actually matters than come off like an air-headed Bridget Jones.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar