fredag 23 januari 2009

Final cut for Robert Pattinson?

Hey all!

I just read the most depressing thing! The dvd-release for "Twilight" is not until April 29! APRIL 29!! That is too far away...how can they torture me so? If I were to find a copy tomorrow and it was dubbed in Italian with only Japanese subtexting, I would still buy it. That is how bad/badly (I can´t decide which one..I so adore the English language sometimes...) I want to see it!

I am going to do a bit of a jump here. I found myself thinking about Robert Pattinson´s hair. Everyone is talking about it so why not me? It has been put off far too long. Me talking about Robert Pattinson´s hair is like the dvd-release.

I think... (drum rolls)...that Robert Pattinson should not have cut his hair! The main reason for this is that with short hair you can hardly see his wonderful hair colour. There is some colour in there which I love. Another reason: I think he looked better basically with a bit longer hair. It made him edgier, hotter, and more manly. This short hair gives him a bit of a boyish look to be honest.

Oh my God, I have adressed the issue of Robert Pattinson´s hair. My life is now fullfilled (sorry - bad sarcastic joke there).

I can understand him cutting it though. Maybe he started to feel that people were talking more and more about his hair and less about him as an actor? Perhaps it is a bit hazardous to have a trademark. People should foremost say how good you are on what you do and not focus on the external.

I remember a few years ago when Jennifer Aniston got really popular. But...people were not going on about how good of an actress she was on "friends", but how cool it would be to get "the Jennifer Aniston -hair". There were so many magazines with articles which all displayed: "how to get the Jennifer Aniston-hair" etc.

So, have a trademark at your own risk? Did Robert Pattinson do the right thing? Is it better to get publicity for something rather than nothing, even if that something is just a question of hair?

I hope Robert Pattinson´s hair will be back to haunt us all very soon! :)

(Nevertheless..hairy or not - ever thine!)

//Lil

Ps. I can´t believe I wrote about Robert Pattinson´s hair. I have hit a new low on this blog.

pps. April 29 really is too far away...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar