söndag 11 januari 2009

The International Blog of Robert Pattinson day 1

January 11, 2008

It has fineally happened. I have gone quite mad I think. I have started a blog about English actor Robert Pattinson!

I don´t know why really, but I had to do something. I don´t want to call myself a fan beacuse I don´t think that I am one. Well..I am, but I wouldn´t say ´amen´ to everything he does, nor is he my favourite actor. I just like the guy in so many ways. :)

I remember first seeing him in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I thought to myself then that : "this boy will become a very handsome and talanted man someday". Then a few years later he is suddenly there again in "Twilight", all grown up. As I am writing this I have to admit that I have not seen "Twilight" yet, just some clips. Me and my friend Jennie are the last on the planet to not have seen it. We have our local cinema to thank for that. The joys of living in a really small town...

I have of course read the books by Stephenie Meyer. Those painfully great books! I use that word, "painfully", because everything is painful about them. It´s painful when you have to put the books down, even for a moment, or you have come to the end, or when you even realise that there are no more books to read about the Cullens...

At this point, I know what someone from the outside would say: "Do you really like Robert Pattinson or just his characterization of Edward Cullen"? That is the main reason I think why many actors don´t date their fans. Am I right? Because in "Twilight", Robert Pattinson is the full embodiment of Edward Cullen.
I would like to think that I am honest with my readers, so I will simply say that I don´t know.

Another question: "Would I, or anybody really, have been so in to Robert Pattinson would it not have been for "Twilight"? Not a chance on the planet! One could easily make an evil circle here with question 1 and 2. :)

I think I am soon at the end with my first moments with this blog. I don´t claim to know a lot about Robert Pattinson. I am not that kind of fan. I will never keep track of when his birthday is, what sign he is, or where he lives. (But nevertheless..ever thine!)

//Lil

ps. This blog is ridicolous

pps. Since English is not my first language I hope that readers will oversee any grammatical or spelling errors that I am sure occurs frequently! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar