fredag 27 februari 2009

If I Could Dream...

Hey all!

I was at my friend Vic the other day. She wanted us to have lunch together, and just like that she also mentions "oh yeah, I downloaded a cam-version of Twilight that we can watch". Knowing what cam-versions can be like (most of the time) I told her that I didn´t want to see Twilight with a disfunctional version. She convinced me that we should see it anyway since the cam-version wasn´t that bad. There you have it ladies and gentlemen! I have seen Twilight on an ok cam-version!

So what did I think? I think it was quite good overall. I don´t want to sound evil or jealous, but I am not too thrilled over Kristen Stewart as Bella. However, I like the casting in general, all the Cullens have the right actors. A character that I really came to love after seeing the movie was Bella´s dad! Loving the work done by the actor (don´t remember his name now).

So many ´movie experts´ have been criticizing the special effects and said that they were badly done, but I am totally disagreeing with that. So basically, I am right and they are wrong.
I think they could have done the film a bit longer, because some scenes felt a little bit chopped. Although, it must be a really difficult thing to do. You have a book which is filled with so much, and you kind of have to compress that, and still make it great..

I just thought about my friend Jennie. I can´t tell her that I have seen Twilight without her. But I am not sure that I will see her before the DVD comes out so it will be ok. She still have my books btw. The fourth book is coming out about 2 weeks!

Must mention another weird, funny thing. Just a couple of nights ago it was the Oscar´s. I googled it to see if Robert Pattinson had attended it. I kind of thought that I wouldn´t get any matches since maybe he wasn´t popular enough for that yet, but there he was giving interviews on the red carpet, presenting an award on stage and sitting just behind Michey Rourke! Ok, I get it - Robert Pattinson really is big in Hollywood. But, even though all of this was going on I basically looked at him and said out loud "yay, his hair isn´t that short"! Haha, I think Robert Pattinson´s hair will haunt me and him forever! :D

(Nevertheless...Oscar material or not...ever thine!)

//Lil

Ps. Can´t wait for New Moon!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar